- Ph.D. student, Department of Computer Science, Cornell University [Fall 2020 - current]. Advisor: David Bindel.
- Graduate student intern, Digital Foundations & Mathematics Department, Sandia National Laboratories [June 2021 - current]
- Global Stochastic Optimization of Stellarator Coil Configurations. Silke Glas, Misha Padidar, Ariel Kellison, and David Bindel. Journal of Plasma Physics. [Paper].
- A Machine-Checked Direct Proof of the Steiner-Lehmus Theorem. Ariel Kellison. In Proceedings of the 11th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP 2022)[Paper].
- Formal Methods-Based Certification Frameworks for Scientific Computing Applications. ASCR Workshop on Cybersecurity and Privacy for Scientific Computing Ecosystems, U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, November 2021. Ariel Kellison, Geoff C. Hulette, John Bender, Samuel D. Pollard, and Heidi K. Thornquist.
- Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship [Fall 2020 - current]
- Summer Lecturer, Cornell CS 1110 - Introduction to Computing Using Python [Summer 2020]
I hold a BS with honors in astrophysics from UC Santa Cruz.